Tuesday, January 29, 2002

It seems my days off have been filled with doctors appointments as of late. I am so ready for a REAL day off. Yes, I had Sunday off, but Jeff was home. It's just NOT the same when he's home. Some of you may understand and some may not, but my day off during the week when the boys are at school and Jeff is at work is the BEST type of day off. For the most part it's a "ME" day. I do have Justine, but as long as I feed her she's up for anything (or nothing).

I'm off today and I have 2 appointments. I'm going to have to start making appointments for a different day. Of course, it's too late to change that for February LOL! I'll survive, but I am getting sick of HAVING TO go someplace every single day. I don't have another day off until Sunday --- of course Jeff will be home then. Oh well, at least I don't have to go anywhere that day.

No comments: