Sunday, January 27, 2002

Life, again, seems to be flying by faster than I can imagine. It sure doesn't seem like it's been 5 days since I've written. I've spent a lot of time getting out finances in order since we closed on the old house. That's definately something to smile about. It's allowing dh, the boys, and I to go on a cruise with some friends of ours this April. It's only 78 days away! We'll be going to Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico on a 4 day cruise.

I talked before about losing weight. Well, I've finally quit complaining about my weight, saying I need to eat better, and I've actually DONE SOMETHING about it. After we got back from Vegas, I had regained the 5 lbs. lost earlier in the month. I didn't let that bother me because vacation is about having fun and not worrying. I got serious again and in the last 2 weeks I've lost 12 lbs. Needless to say I'm VERY pleased. I wish the weight would continue to come off that fast! LOL! But, having done this before, I know it won't. I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts though. :)

No comments: