Sunday, February 03, 2002

Catching up on some of my friends blogs. I read 100 things about Lisa and really enjoyed it! A few of the things she had to say hit home for me!
  • I'm a Scorpio.
  • I like cottage cheese on my baked potato.
  • My first “crush” was Andre Agassi. (I don't know that he was my first "crush", but I lusted after him for a long, long time! LOL!)
  • I love driving.
  • Being a mom is a JOB. (And I go to work to get a BREAK from that job! LOL!)
  • I am Pro-choice.
  • I gave birth the first time without my husband. (My reason is much different than Lisa's! LOL! I didn't even know him then. LOL!)
  • I wish I could sing.
  • I cuss more than I should. (Even in front of my kids.)

    So ... being that I sure can ramble I'm going to do 100 things about Sindy. Ahhhhhhhh, more than you'll ever need to know. Some things many of you may know, and some things you may not.

    1. My husband and I met thru mutual friends.
    2. He thought I was married the night we met.
    3. We started house hunting 6 months after we met.
    4. He spent the night at my apartment every night, but swore he didn't live with me because he went home each day for new clothes.
    5. My younger sister and I shared an apartment when we were both unmarried Moms.
    6. Her boyfriend (now her husband) saw me in my bra and panties when I was 9 months pregnant!
    7. I found a positive pregnancy test on my sister's desser 2 weeks before she and her dh got married.
    8. I still have VIVID dreams about hooking up again with my ex-boyfriend.
    9. Yes, I will always love him, but I love my husband more.
    10. My eldest son's middle name is in honor of that ex.
    11. I love baseball.
    12. I am not athletic, at all!
    13. I am not artistic either.
    14. I enjoy being in charge.
    15. I am very critical of others.
    16. I find it very difficult to tolerate ignorance.
    17. I enjoy ignoring adults that cry out for attention.
    18. I am a very giving person.
    19. I only give of myself, and my earnings, to those I deem worthy. My right, isn't it?
    20. I don't mind being called a bitch.
    21. I prefer my 'circle of friends' to be fairly small.
    22. I trust very few people.
    23. I am very judgemental.
    24. I love traveling.
    25. I have supported a friend thru an abortion.
    26. I've had a one night stand.
    27. I've never been in a fist fight.
    28. I once slapped a girl.
    29. I used to be VERY shy.
    30. I often stay up way too late.
    31. I get much less sleep than I should.
    32. I yell at my kids.
    33. I hate reading books.
    34. I will read a book if it's educational, for example parenting books.
    35. I am extremely interested in psychology.
    36. When my kids are grown, I will consider going back to school to study psychology.
    37. My dad is a college professor.
    38. My mom is a bookkeeper for a small business.
    39. My parents have been divorced for a long time.
    40. My step-mom is closer in age to ME than my dad.
    41. My step-dad was more of a father figure to me than my own dad.
    42. My step-dad lost 2 of his 3 girls in a house fire, they were only 7 and 8 years old.
    43. I work in the jewelry industry.
    44. I've had my job longer than I've been a mother or wife.
    45. 12½ more years and my company will give me a Rolex watch!
    46. I don't even like Rolex.
    47. I want an Omega watch.
    48. I don't wear much jewelry every day.
    49. My wedding rings are too small.
    50. I don't like my diamond fashion ring anymore.
    51. My tennis bracelet has a small diamond missing and I haven't had it fixed in a year.
    52. I don't like to wear colored gemstones anymore.
    53. I own several colored gemstone rings.
    54. I still look at and think about purchasing more gemstone rings! LOL! Who knows why!
    55. The next thing I want to purchase in jewelry is a diamond anniversary band in white gold.
    56. All of my jewelry is yellow gold.
    57. I own a 1ct diamond and wear a 10mm wide 10K yellow gold band instead LOL!
    58. I hate my birthstone.
    59. My watch is two-toned. It's a Citizen watch that LOOKS LIKE an Omega! LOL!
    60. I can typed PROPERLY, without looking.
    61. My cursive writing sucks, so I print everything when I write.
    62. I've been to several foreign countries.
    63. I lived in Hawaii for 6 months when I was 2.
    64. I was born in Washington state.
    65. I was born in the same hospital my mother was born in.
    66. All but one of my 4 grandparents are deceased.
    67. I have 2 nephews and 8 nieces.
    68. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 ½ sisters, 1 ½ brother, and one step-sister.
    69. I love ice cream.
    70. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candy.
    71. I am currently 65 lbs over my goal weight.
    72. I've lost 15 lbs in the last month.
    73. My office (at home) is always a mess.
    74. I'm very nosey.
    75. I enjoy meeting people that I don't know.
    76. I prefer to stay at home rather than going out to dinner or a movie with my husband.
    77. I have no clue how to play most card games.
    78. Most days when I get home from work, whether it's 3 in the afternoon or 10 at night, I put on my pajamas.
    70. I have stretch marks on my inner thighs.
    71. I don't like it when my husband sends me flowers.
    72. I would rather GIVE a gift, than recieve one.
    73. I sometimes go for days without reading my e-mails.
    74. I don't feel like I get to talk to my online friends in depth nearly enough.
    75. IMO a lot of people online don't really know me.
    76. I think many people consider my unapproachable.
    77. I don't like wine.
    78. I don't like liquor.
    79. I like beer.
    80. A 12 pack of beer can, and often does, take more than 6 months to drink in my home.
    81. I have seasonal allergies.
    82. I love cats.
    83. I wish my best friend lived closer.
    84. I used to have horrible credit. Good thing it can be fixed!
    85. I don't work nearly as hard as I can & should.
    86. I still am seen as one of the best asst. mgrs. in my district.
    87. I am very cocky and self-assured when it comes to my position in the company.
    88. One day I want to manage my store.
    89. Then again, maybe not.
    90. I am a spender, not a saver.
    91. I often buy things that go unused.
    92. I hate to cook.
    93. I hate to clean.
    94. I CAN cook well.
    95. I am capable of cleaning.
    96. I only read ONE book out of all the many novels required in high school and still got A's.
    97. I consider myself of higher than average intelligence.
    98. I use a Franklin Planner.
    99. I find it hard to pick one color as my favorite.
    100. I am willing to bet that most of you knew all of these things, because I'm NOT a big secret keeper. LOL!




  • No comments: