Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time to Write the Schedules: 365 - Day Two


My day started at 5:30am, much earlier than normal. I'm very thankful that I don't have to do that everyday! I can handle it occasionally for a business meeting though and was ready to go when my ride pulled in the driveway at 7am. I was back home by 11:30am. After a phone call to my boss and another one to one of the girls that works for me, I attempted to finalize the schedules for the next two weeks. Attempted, but failed.

What I did accomplish is a 2½ hour nap, give Josh a ride to his dad's house, made a quick trip to the liquor store and then had dinner with my husband at a local diner, got an extra hug and kiss from Justine when she showed up to get her blankie, then I went tanning, picked up 100+ boxes of Girl Scout cookies and chatted with my sister-in-law for about an hour.

The schedules are still staring at me ... ahhhhh, pretty soon I guess I'll have to face my responsibilities. ;-)

1 comment:

Funky Kim said...

I'm sure you'll crank those schedules out when the urge strikes!