Monday, February 04, 2002

It's pretty cold outside this morning! The bus picks Jeremy up at our house, but he likes to be outside so she knows he's coming. He goes out about 15 minutes before she arrives. The bus driver is consistent with her time between 8:29am and 8:35am she's here. She's rarely at the later end of that spectrum and I appreciate her timeliness. Jeremy still won't wait until 8:25am to go out though! LOL! So, each morning I get to watch him at the bus stop for 15 to 20 minutes! This morning I warmed up the van and went out with him. It was only 22° F and the wind chill makes it feel like 4° F! Not to mention that the wind was blowing HUGE clouds of sand/dirt around the subdivision. There was no reason to make him wait in that!

Another hour and I'll have to put my lazy butt in the shower to get ready for work.

No comments: