Thursday, February 07, 2002

I need sleep. I'm tired, yet the "duties" continue. I have my one day a month of volunteering at Jeremy's school at 1pm today. I don't mind it at all. It's my own fault for being tired too LOL! I should've went to bed at a decent hour, but I needed the "me" (computer LOL!) time.

I shall survive. I volunteer for only 2 hours --- then I might come home and nap before I go get Justine. Of course, by the time I fall asleep it'll be just about the time Jeff decides to call me. Always happens.

I weighed in at 193.4 lbs this morning. That's 18½ less than a month ago. I am thrilled with my results this month. I'd LOVE for the pounds to keep dropping off like this, but realize that's just plain unrealistic!! Heck, at that rate I'd be at my goal weight by Summer! That won't happen, but it's motivating to think about.

No comments: