Monday, February 11, 2002

Josh is off to school already this morning. He loves school. It's amazing to me all that he's learned so far this year. I'm also amazed that he's gotten in no real trouble. By 'real trouble' I mean I've never been contacted about his behavior. I know he steps out of line once in a while because he gets check marks on occasion, but it's never gotten to the point where they need to contact me. He's gotten S+'s all year. Not just S's, but S+'s ... a pleasant surprise.

Where is all this going, you ask?

EVERY morning he wakes up and complains he has a stomach ache. EVERY morning he says he "can't" go to school. He doesn't fight me on the way out the door, he goes willingly. All I can figure out is that he's like his mommy and hates to get out of bed, especially when he 'has to' because on mornings the child doesn't have school he's usually up with the sunrise.

Oh this child!!

No comments: